Shrink Ratio: Exceeds 3 to 1
Our tinted, semi-rigid adhesive-lined heat shrink tubing is the clear choice for insulating and color-coding small gauge wire connections.
This tubing offers several advantages:
- Tubing is tinted for color coding, but is also translucent to allow the installer to view the underlying material.
- Wire gauge imprint for ease of wire identification both before and after installation.
- Adhesive-lining provides a barrier against contamination.
- Material: Polyolefin
- Mil Spec: MIL-DTL-23053/4
- UL: E157227
- Dielectric strength: 900 Volts/Mil
- Continuous Operating Temp: -67F to 230F (-55C to 110C)
- Flammability: Non-flame retardant